Saturday, July 17, 2010
Went to Grand square(mart)to buy bread and while wondering around the store, as I usually do. I came across ACV(Apple Cider Vinegar), I was so excited. I have been looking for it for awhile now(i have very porous hair). I can't wait to get this weave out and try it on my hair. I will be giving a review as soon as I try it.
For those who don't know Apple Cider Vinegar, it is an acidic hair rinse use to close the cuticles down to help in moisture retention. You carry out your wash as normal and when you are done pour the acv rinse, leave for a few seconds and rinse. The rinse consists of 1/4 acv to 2 cups cool water.
till then, stay cool
Friday, July 16, 2010
1. Applicator bottle to shampoo hair in the shower only at least once a week.
3. Moisturize scalp 2-3x a week with leave in spritz and oil to seal. I do this line by line.
4. Keep weave in for one month only, taking it out by August 8.
6. Deep condition after taking out weaves
7. Sleep on satin/silk pillowcase or in a silk scarf
I hope at the end of one month am able to retention my length with no damage done to my hair.